20" STA rims for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddy Vernon

Reaction score
2008 20" ST Aderalin rims for sale. $850.00 for the rims OR $975.00 for rims and tires. Tires are 255-50-20 Pirelli Scorpion STR with good tread life.

PB,

They're the rims shown in psycareyo's picture above. I'm not sure that they'll fit on your Gen 1, 2004 Trac.

I am honestly blown away that no one snatched these up on day 1 of this post. People...this is a STEAL. Someone buy these things. I can promise that you will probably never see these at this price ever again lol.

Should have done more research before posting a price on your wheels/tires Fred! You're crazy!

Now I'm confused. As of 12/4 he emailed me (said he didn;t get my email) saying he had a few people interested but no one has shown him money. I told him i was interested and that I needed a shipping quote, which he was going to do and get back to me in a couple of days.

Last thing I want to do is send money if they have already been sold. I sent you an email Charlie.

Fred - could you please clear this up on the forum? Have these wheels been sold to someone else? Thanks.

Latest posts