1st Gen Parts:Sub Box and High Series Center Console For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Purcell

Reaction score

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s5.photobucket.com/user/krispyphotos/embed/slideshow/Sport%20Trac%20Parts%20For%20Sale"></iframe>

I am selling some parts I no longer need for my truck.

I have a sealed audio enhancer's sub box for one 10" that fits under the passenger rear seat. Sounded great, includes speaker wire and poly fill. 70$ shipped OBO. I believe it will fit 2nd gen tracs as well.

Next is a high series center console in gray. In pretty good shape. Includes vehicle side wiring, blower motor rear audio controls etc. Two holes have been drilled in the passenger side lower near the power outlet (shown in photo) lid has been recovered (not the greatest job). Console lid does not latch when closed.

50$ OBO picked up (I will ship at buyers expense).

Here is a write up about what it takes to do the swap:

http://www.mysporttrac.com/mysporttrac/projects/console/console_conversion.html

Any questions please ask!

Feel free to call/ text me at 334-355- one nine seven 0

-Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice console, curious why did you take it out? You should have no problem selling it, if I hadn't already bought a full console I'd jump on it.

I actually already have the high series console in my truck. I was at the junk yard looking for tow hooks and seats and stumbled across this gem! I figured someone on the forum could use it for a swap so I picked it up.

98blubrd-

Are you Joe by chance? If so I have given you a quote by email.

As a reference to others it looks like shipping will be about $40 by USPS from Georgia to Florida, that price may change a bit as it was based on the raw dimensions of the console and not of a box that it would fit in.

Any other questions please ask!

-Chris

Ricardo,

I have a sale pending currently but I am located in LaGrange Ga, I have family in the Birmingham area.

Where are you located in AL?

-Chris

Latest posts