150K miles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Long

Reaction score
I rolled 150K miles yesterday on my 03 Adrenalin, best vehicle I have ever owned. I am a "every 2 years new truck" kinda guy, but this one I want to keep! I contemplated getting a new Adrenalin last year, but decided to keep this one.

My experience.....

--2nd set of Goodyear Wrangler tires. I have about 30K miles left on these....best tires I have ever had!

--Changed factory shocks at 80K miles...best shocks I have ever had, she rode like a Cadillac. Went with Monroe, they lasted about 30K miles...they are shit! Now I have Rancho 5000's on, they are good so far, but we'll see how that goes.

--3rd set of front brake pads and rotors...but I am hard on the brakes....I don't mind.

Other than regular maintenance, nothing big....Best ride I have ever experienced in a vehicle....I love this truck!

I know everyone will not have as good of an experience as I have had, but I am happy!

The only real gripe I had with my 02 is the Goodyear Wranglers. They slipped and slightly lost traction in the rain(and they still had half life left in them). I just replaced them with Michelin LX...OH MAN what a difference. The trac stics to the ground and it's a 4x4.

All in all, I love my trac, more than the Dakota 4x4 it replaced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on that mile marker! Did you take a picture of the odometer? Interesting that you like the Ford shocks better than Monroe. The guys on this site like the Sensatrac. I will check the prices at Ford before I buy any.

Enjoy Ed

Kevin,

Most people do HIT that mark, the problem is they NEVER say it...

The only things you hear about are all the problems....

Keep up the good work !!!

Todd Z

--2nd set of Goodyear Wrangler tires. I have about 30K miles left on these....best tires I have ever had!

--Changed factory shocks at 80K miles...best shocks I have ever had,

You are about the only one on this site to like the Wranglers and the original shocks.

--3rd set of front brake pads and rotors...but I am hard on the brakes....

I wouldn't consider being on your third set of pads at 150,000 hard on them, sounds pretty good to me.

Keep on Truckin...:)

Latest posts