100k and running strong & looking good!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Moore

Reaction score
100,000 miles on the old "Nocturnal" Adrenalin and it's still running strong and looking good! All I've done to it is replaced the radiator, battery, & front right wheel bearing/hub assembly.

:haveabeer:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I replaced the radiator at 61k I think.. it's on it's 3rd set of tires. I had Hankook's before and I tried Falken this time. I think the Hankook's rode a little better but these are brand new and I'm hoping when I get a few miles on them they'll ride better!

I am at 52k on mine, I know the radiator and the wheel bearings are going to go at some point!! Common issue for sure, Jim

:banana::banana::banana:

Replaced my radiator right before Christmas @ 123,000 miles. Waiting on the original brake pads to finally wear out at this point.

My radiator cracked around 60k too. Small crack in the upper tank, didn't leak much but you could smell it. I switched to a 16 lb cap after the dealer put in a new radiator.

85k on it now. Repairs so far:

Front brakes and rotors, rear brakes, battery, radiator*, alternator*, idler pulley* and serpentine belt* as per TSB, three LF hub and bearing assemblies*, one RF hub and bearing assembly*, LF power window switch*, two sets of tires.

* On warranty or extended warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's more work than has been done to my '01 Job 1 with 105k.:grin:

Only part I've replaced due to failure was the steering rack. Only parts replaced due to wear were the tie rod ends and end link bushings. Everything else has been upgraded prematurely to HD parts to handle 35s, though. 15k+ on 35s and still original hubs...can't be long.

Latest posts