100 Best Movie Lines In 200 Seconds

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
These are classics!:cool: Enjoy!:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QUT0tweX1M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QUT0tweX1M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Any others that you would include that weren't in this clip? How 'bout

Soylent Green is people!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Sp-VFBbjpE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Sp-VFBbjpE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Soylent Green?

Like most of these clips, I have no clue as to what they were. I'm surprised that I knew, oh I'd guess-timate about 60%.

I'd like to see "Gentlemen, you can't fight here, this is the War Room!"

or

"No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his!"

"Ah am uh Genius, Ah am uh Vision-ar-aye, an' now, ah am angry!"

While there are tons more, maybe Michael Moore blowing himself up in Team America: World Police. Maybe it wasn't one of the "best movie moments", but it is something that needs to happen. (And it's far funnier than "Here's looking at you, kid" and "We'll always have Paris", which iirc wasn't in this video)

Speaking of which, all in all it was a cool video.

KL,

Soilent green was AWESOME!!!

Main actor: Charlton Heston

Basic plot:

Futuristic setting where when people passed a certain age, they turned them into Green Biscuits that everyone ate. (no one knew they wer eating people).

Much more to it then that but that's the basics.

So it's like Farnham's Freehold or Conan the Barbarian where they ate people for various reasons, unknown to the populace (though now a major plot point instead of a minor one).

If I see it on tv I'll partake of it. With the exception of Escape from New York, old sci fi movies are generally good to awesome.

Charlton Heston...wasn't he in Omega Man?

Charlton Heston...wasn't he in Omega Man?

Yes. It's been recently remade as "I am Legend" with Will Smith. I like Omega Man better - but, that's just me.

Man, justjimmy--way to spoil the ending for everyone...

Oops... looks like I'm headed for the "Biscuit factory" :wacko:

I've seen EVERY one of those movies except "There Will Be Blood" (I drink your milkshake at 1:20). That movie is on my list.

I guess I have no life.

TJR

LOL. I took my wife to see Soylent Green on our first date 36 years ago. It's a true story you know. :D

Returning to the original question of lines that were missed:

I'm not sure if it belongs with the "Horror/Thriller" section, or the "Drama" section, but the list is incomplete without including "Squeal like a pig..."

Oh yeah, Squeal like a piggy definitely should have been in there.

"Come on, you know, VWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Though if it had to be a trade off between Deliverance and Cool Hand Luke, I'm partial to Cool Hand Luke.

I thought that "I drink your milkshake" line was stupid, especially out of context...and it sounded like a gay euphemism to me.

TJR, there's nothing wrong with partaking of movies....the only thing possibly wrong with it is if you laud movies that were Simply Atrocious. ;)

"Yo, she-b**ch, come get some" - Evil Dead - Army of Darkness!

"Feel free, explore, we have eternity to know your flesh" - Hellraiser 2

Just a few of my favorite!

Latest posts