10 worst "best" cars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S KRX

Reaction score
Just saw this one on Yahoo. I can't believe some of these cars made "10 Best" or "Car of the Year". Bet this will get the Mustang II crowd all riled up!

I owned a 1995 Contour SE with literally every single option except the smoker package. That was the best car I ever owned. Its V6 was fast and quick. The ride was outstanding. I still have dreams that I own it....and they're good dreams.

DID you see the 10 worst cars....

I want to smack the person writing the article about the Mustang II.... they said some things there were NOT true at all...

Todd Z

What a great line...........

"The Alliance proved that Wisconsin workers could assemble a Renault with the same indifference to quality that was a hallmark of French automobile industry."

ss

I must admit that I disagree with some of the stuff in that article. First, I thought the Mustang II Ghia was actually the best looking Mustang II made (good friend had one). The 90's Lincoln Town Cars were actually extremely well built...why else would they have been so popular as limos and NYC livery cabs. The Vega may have been junk, but they were hugely popular on the drag strip at one time, once people figured out you could shove a huge V8 in it and turn 9's in the quarter mile. As for the French auto industry, to their credit, they did produce the Peugeot 505. They were built like tanks, handled great, and were used as taxis in Paris for decades.