08 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it. except I bet its going to cost 40,000 up here in Canada even though our dollar is worth more then the american dollar right now.

looks real niiiiiiice !!! :D great looking combo

did i miss something, there is no mention of enginge performance changes ?

tom, the interior is indentical to the 07 abd 08, the same interior you said looks cheap and plastic like. why would you want one then?

Grille and fenders are already in the dealer computers, but with no pricing or availability. It's real, people.

Oh Snap! It's for real!

Why are some of you hoping it makes it out? Am I not reading the article right? This is a Ford package! Even the last paragraph says it'll be in dealer showrooms early January.

I'm sure performance upgrades are in the pipeline for this bad boy.

Thanks for sharing Sean!

Last edited by a moderator:
sean, did you have to go a post this :angry: lol

i keep comming back and looking at the pic's :D

I WANT ONE :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG....i am so getting this..someday....dream come true...everyone they wouldnt make it but did with some minor changes...what is the engine size and type going to be? I couldnt find it...

Thanks, George

My wife saw me looking at the pics. I explained the differences in it and my '07. Her only comment was "Oh God, Here we go again..." :lol:

I think she was referring to my Explorer, but I have no idea what she is talking about.... :D

I had already planned on having the roof rack removed and the fender flares remoived and holes filled this coming spring, but I may need to get a few pieces from the Adrenalin and let them paint them at the same time...

well, well, the 08 is special after all! Rodger, do you remember when we were viewing the 07 in Dallas and we were talking and listening to "that guy"? I like it alot! Great job designer team! black on black would be nice! :lol: ;)

If it comes out like they keep talking about. I might just have to make the upgrade and add another truck to my family of trucks. It would be nice if it comes out.

WOW I like that alot, AND IT'S RED!:cool: Almost wish I had waited......I agree with Dingo that the exhaust looks out of place. Other than that it looks real good. Wonder if these will only be available in the 4.6L? I would think so.....

I believe it said they are going to release it in 4 colors:

Colorado Red, a true red without metal flake, is new to the Sport Trac lineup and will be launched with the Adrenalin. Additional color choices are White Suede, Black and Silver Birch Metallic.

This is the best I could do for silver (crappy photo programs at work).

38f7658be8d43ab2b6227db8adc15a65.jpg

They mention nothing about the engine... I know it's not going to happen, but it would be great if they offered the S/C 4.6 like the '05 concept had...

Latest posts