08 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says it will be available in January, and they included pricing info. Looks nice! Also means I could order that grill and put it on my 08 XLT. Hmmm... I like that the wheel lip mouldings are removed. I would like to do that, but there are holes under there that would be a pain to fill in.

What's fairly interesting is that they've taken what folks like--integrated running boards (like EE sold), the engine vents (as folks have added), no chrome grille (that many hate), tinted headlights (a'la Iron Man Explorer?), not to mention some pretty nice body molding (third photo, how the rear lower panel "hides" the exhaust) and made a pretty nice looking package. Now, just to dump head unit and slap in a quality touch screen. :)

Noticeably absent, however, are extra ponies under the hood.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF it actually make sit out, I'll buy a few of the body pieces and put on my '07. The best thing I like about it is that they finally took the roof rack off. So much better! Mine is coming off in spring along with the fender moldings. Now if they will just release the damn thing... ;)

The story is essentially a copy of a Ford press release. I guess it's real. Very nice!

A few more pics here. Higher res too. The seats look nice in all black and they changed the temp controls.

I like it a lot. I agree it would better with more horses, but we can fix that here, and with the touch screen built in nav system.

And starting at around $30,000. i will be getting this truck.....I HOPE.:D

PRM, same temp controls as my '07.

I don't like it. It has no added performance, the front air dam is horrible, and the exhaust looks out of place. I also don't like the wheels.

That being said, I want it to be made 'cause I want the grille and front fenders.

Dingo, that must be the dual zone on the Limited. I forgot about that.

Adrenalin's AWD system offers a performance advantage as well. The system seamlessly transfers torque from the rear wheels to the front wheels as required to provide confident handling, reducing wheel spin and improving cornering.

Think they really got rid of the huge "BANG" when the AWD system slams the FWD into action? :unsure:

Did they put a solid rear axle in it? If so. I may have to buy one. If not, Ford will be missing out of another sale.

Tom

I can't believe they didn't lower it. It sounds like the suspension is identical to the current trucks, and no mention of performance upgrades, so basically, this is nothing more than an appearance package. They don't even say which motor it has....

Latest posts