07 V8 and 07 V6 Throttle body Blow out sale !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
We at Zabteck are feeling generous and want to get rid of some stock.

07 v8 Throttle bodies Shipped in the US $275.00 !!!!!

07 V6 Throttle bodies Shipped in the US $250.00 !!!!!!

Thats a Savings of $50.00 off the ST member price !!!!

We have a limited quantity of each....

Thank you all !!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb question alert!

I see people talking about these all the time.

What will it do for me? What is involved in removing the old one and installing the new one?

I have an 07 Limited V6

GuruGuy,

The benefits of the throttle body are better mpg, quicker throttle response, and more horsepower. The throttle bodies are bored larger so they flow more air. They also have the screws and shaft modded.

Installation is very easy. I have included a link to the installation directions from Zabteck.com. There is a full throttle body page if you would like to read more about them.

George

Todd, please e-mail me the particulars for making payment on one of those 07 V8 TBs, please. I have been talked into this by a few different members. I checked out your e-bay entry, and was wondering if I could get it cheaper this way. Let me know if I can reserve one, if you have any left. I've been working and catching up on the posts,,,,,,,,let me know,,,,,,,,,,,and thanks in advance for the reply,,,,,,,,,,,,Mark:rolleyes:

Cubber,

I cant email from here in the field. There is no need to reserve one, I have 4 in stock and ready to ship...

You can simply go to my website and make the payment,

The ebay price was more then the above price, so this is the cheapest I think they will ever be...

Todd Z

Andrew,

The Sport trac v6 one fits your F150 v8.....

Weird, but true...

So Yes I do....

Todd Z

Todd:

You have emails and I just sent a payment.

Thanks,

Gary
:cool:

All the v8 tbs are SOLD !!!!

No payments for the v6 as of yet, so I still have 4 with the shaft mod and 1 where I only modded 1/2 of the shaft... ( don't ask, I forgot... LOL)

I will let that one go for $235.00 shipped if some one is interested.. ????

Todd Z

Latest posts