'07 ST V8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The ST's new V8 is great! The power of the V8 combined with the new 6 speed tranny, is quite the combo. The best thing is with the V8 being the same as the mustang, there should be many aftermarket parts for it. I am sure we can get the ponies up to 340 or so!!!!

Hi Paul & Adele,

You have not been around much in the last 6 months or so??? I'm sure you have your reasons.

So, do you plan on selling Tweety and buyin a new 07 ??

As for performance equipment for the Mustang V8, I;m already starting to see some performance parts for the 4.0L SOHC V6 Mustangs, and most of that should just bolt onto the Sport Tracs.

...Rich

Richard-

We are debating on keeping Tweety and getting an 07 or trading it in. We are not sure yet. Adele LOVES her Tweety, and I really am impressed with the 07. The difference is like night and day!

Yes we have been gone from the site for quite a while. We have been too involved with our companies and this week reminded us to keep some 'us' time!!!!

I am not sure if the Comp Orange will be on the Job 2 or the 08 Job 1. Ford designers and marketing just mentioned having the CO and not the Zinc Yellow. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
PAUL and ADELE B......:eek: Don't sell the YELLOW TRAC! Keep it as a CLASSIC! I've seen your Trac at the NTSTA meets a few times and I love the color, so if it's a no brainer, KEEP IT!

:wub::wub:

What's up people. I have been gone for a super long time. Well I saw my first 07 saturday with the V8 I did not get to see the motor but is it a 2V or 3V 4.6 ? If it is a 2V I have a couple of part to throw on if I can talk the wife into getting one.

Latest posts