07 seat covers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcobra302 78

Reaction score
well its been just over a month since i traded my 03 xlt in for an 07 xlt. there is a lot to like about this truck but it does have a few quirks. one of my biggest issues was the lack of interior color choices. light or lighter. not exactly user friendly interior choices. i almost went with a limited because it had the option for a darker interior but it had features i did not want to spend the extra money on and this xlt had all the options and exterior color i wanted.

i use the truck as a work vehicle and i also have an 8 year old son who seems to even get dirty in a bath tub full of soap. i need a set of seat covers but this 07 has the side airbags in the front seats. any suggestions on where i can find covers for them. i have a few ideas on how to modify covers to make them work with the airbags but i would prefer to have a set that is made for side airbags.

Typed in the search "07 seat covers" Found this

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=977256&sitename=mysporttrac

Latest posts