07 Limited Temperature Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a limited with message center and redundant climate control? Does it show the temp next to the compass? All the manuals show that it should, but mine doesn't. Not sure if it's something I should have checked.

Drangon, IT does, But I think it was with the dual climat control on. OR try pushing the info button and scroll through that.

The ones I drove had the nav system and rear power window, Maybe it is something on the st with nav...

Todd Z

Todd, what did you think of the Nav system? I am thinking about it but it is alot of $$$$$.

Johnny, I have no need for it, IT is a cool map, and has cool stereo controls and touch screen.

For the money, I think an aftermarket system may be the way to go, But it comes with the sat radio.

Have to see how much it really is when available..

Todd Z

I think it will be $1900 or so including the audio file system (6 cd) but you have to pay extra for the satilite radio/antenna.

No, my limited only displays the external temp on the Climate Control. The loaner '06 Explorer I'm driving right now has the temp opposite the compass on the message center, but it doesn't have Climate Control. I think they programmed it to not display the temp redundantly.