'04 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua Fox

Reaction score
Hello!

1st Off, This truck has NO problems and is Well taken care of!

My '04 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4.0L SOHC is For Sale!

*Custom Pre-Runner Bumper*16" Eagle Alloy Rims*265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers*Magnaflow Exhaust*KC Lights*Rancho Shocks*High Output Alternator*Flex-A-Lite Electric Fan*JVC Multimedia DVD Head Unit*Pioneer 1,000W 10" Sub in Custom Box*Rockford Fosgate Amp*Pioneer Sound System*Running Boards*Tonneau Cover*Aluminum Bed Extender

Keyless Entry*Power Locks*Power Mirrors*Front/Rear Reading Lamps*Leather Seats*Heated Front Bucket Seats*Power Lumbar*Dual Power Seat*Auto Headlights*Dual Front/Side Curtain Airbags*Premium Floor Console*Overhead Console w/ Outside Temp & Compass*Autolamp & Auto-Dimming Mirror*Cruise Control*Tilt Steering Wheel

Only has 56,000 miles!

Interior is All Leather and in Very Good Condition!

Floor is Very Easy to Clean because it is a Rubberized Material!

I use full synthetic oil and ceramic brake pads to keep it running and stopping smooth.

If you have Any Questions Don't Hesitate to Ask!

Thanks[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Oh my bad!

Haha

I'm asking $13,000

And thanks man, I really love the truck!

I am know all throughout the county for my truck.

When I meet someone new their always sayin Oh I've seen you around you drive that trick'd sport trac huh!

I know I know but I have to ask! Getting rid of that front bumper? or know a place where I could get one?

Haha well I dont know how to msg U so I'll just tell ya here.

I designed it myself on a CAD program at my local off road shop, High N Low Motorsports.

To be honest the removal of the stock bumper is amazing cuz I never worry about hitting anything.

It is a lil heavy though so your mpg will go a down a digit or two sadly :(

What we did was cut off the lower part of the stock bumper cuz it is one piece and cut back the frame about 3 inches and came up from the center mount for the a-arms.

Used some steel a grade down from chromoly and aluminum plates cut out w/ a computer programmed laser cutter.

Yeah it looks great! Love to do that to mine cause my bumper gets in the away a lot! Well if you make another, sell the plans, or the buyer doesn't want it let me know!

Email is in my profile.