02 ST 4x4 w/ 50k mile motor for sale, Lifted, Grille guard

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Vinke

Reaction score
Put it on eBay last night, lots of pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&item=110769624032&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Good luck with the sale.

Just a thought: you might get more money out of your accessories like the grill guard and tail light guards by selling them on here. I know there have been numerous posts recently about members looking for tail light guards. They aren't going to raise the value of the truck, even though they definitely add to the look of it. Just a thought...

I hear ya on the parts, but ever watched eBay auctions for ST's?? I have for like a year now, and an ST that has grille and taillight guards ALWAYS goes for more on eBay. I know it doesnt help in a local market, but eBay it does. And if they have the tonneau cover and bed extender, even more. When a person buys a car on eBay all they are going by is the appearance, so a better appearing vehicle naturally sells for more on eBay every time (done a decent bit of eBay car selling).

BTW - you guys are the experts - think my buy it now price is a fair asking price? I had a hard time figuring out what to ask because you don't see many higher mileage ST's with low mileage motors in them.