02 Brush grill Guard

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Hallum

Reaction score
I am looking at a grill guard made by Hunter. Does anyone have one of these guards and how do you like it. The price is for $179.00 plus shipping

thanks

thomas

I have a Westin Sportsman, and couldn't be happier with it. Its already paid for itself a couple times by absorbing a hit or two that would've caused some expensive damage.

I had a Hunter brush guard on my Adrenalin before I lifted it and I loved it. It didn't curve by the headlights just as the Westin does but it was just as durable. Good buy and easy install. Even has holes for two off-road lights.

I've had the Hunter on my 2002 ST for 3 years now. Pretty durable, and there are indeed holes for off-road lights.

The guard sort of contours to the ST, but it isn't 100% form-fitting. I like the look.

One gripe is that the original hardware (bolts, nuts, washers) that came with the push bar rusted heavily within 3 months or so. Replaced and have no problems.