01-04 FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC JDM BLACK HEADLIGHTS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryandPam Wallace

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just received the JDM Black Diamond Headlights that I purchased off of EBAY. I must tell anyone that may be interested in a set of these headlights.....they appear to be of high quality and I must say they look great even though they are still sitting the box. Once I install them I will post pictures. Wish me luck on the install.

Terry

todd z and i made my set and came out great. any one interested in having us make them a set let me know

paul h

they are nice...BUT they would look better with out the yellow side marker

paul h

Last edited by a moderator:
JDM for a vehicle that isn't even sold in Japan. How many Europeon cars do you know of that have those "Euro tail lights"?

Tom

I held them up the the first set and they are the same, right down to the numbers on the front. I replaced mine because one of the internal refectors is miscolored. I kept the clear corners on, but the yellow ones aren't that bad with black inside.

Gary D.

If you buy a set of clear corners I could paint them for you.....

Heck I could do a COLOR MATCHED SET, Like I am doing for my ST !!!

Todd Z

hey ryan...no those are the carbon fiber covers that were on there...i will get pics this weekend of the ones todd z and i made for any one who wants to see them, and for any one who would be interested in having us make them.

paul h

Black,

The new ones on ebay are the amber corners painted black...

For some reason they are offering them that way, BUT you can mod a set of clear corners.

I am in the process of painting a set for my ST in Green... Then my Black ones will be for sale..

Todd Z

Latest posts