Zabteck F250 !!! Just a Little something from the Zabteck Camp

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just some thing we have been working on !!! 2009 F250

20 inch rims

14 inch suspension lift !!!

All suspension, No body !!!

I LIKE !!! and wanted to share !!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome truck, Todd! Too pretty to go off-road. :D

How do you like the Mag-Hytec diff cover? I got one for the ST, but haven't installed it yet. Was the O-ring sufficient, or did you add RTV for a better seal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,

The owner hand picked every single part himself, He wanted it his way... ( nothing wrong with that)

The SAD thing is this truck will never and I mean NEVER see over 55 MPH and NEVER see the beach or off road !!!

SAD really but it is his way of what he wants...

Eric,

I always use a little sillycone just to be safe..... The cover is nice, Just clean the mounting surface really good !!

Todd Z

What size rubber is that guy turning, and is it the gas or an oil burner? Hope he got the V-10 if it the gas. Man what a beauty though, I would do alot of things (and I mean alot) for a truck like that. I would stack exhaust the crap out of that thing with like 8 inchers to complete the MONSTER TRUCK. Thanks for sharing and nice work guys.

CHRIS

So, what will the truck be used for?

(Besides looking impressive and intimidating that hapless chevy parked in front of it ;) )

KL,

Daily road driving....

I want to buy to Mazda miatas and have him park on top of them, But I think he is too much of a wimp to do it...

LOL

Todd Z

Latest posts