Your ST on Google Street View?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Loo

Reaction score
Have you seen your ST in Google Maps street view? Here's their pic of my ST in the driveway.

[Broken External Image]:

how do you post the pic?

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=245+teal+lake+dr+richmond+hill+ga+31324&sll=37.09024,-95.712891&sspn=33.764224,79.101563&layer=c&ie=UTF8&ll=31.926733,-81.322861&spn=0.008833,0.019312&z=16&cbll=31.922307,-81.323831&panoid=qD8CM_rp2Vf2HWP05TSs3w&cbp=2,134.36979803995465,,0,5

Last edited by a moderator:
Save the pic to your library, then click the "select an image from your library" button below the message dialog box.

Bob,

Just go to Google Maps and find your house, then click on street view. If your street is highlighted blue then you can get a street view of your place.

Apparently they came around last Christmas when my uncles were over. Pretty neat.

[Broken External Image]:

Cool. Mine is shown but I haven't figured out how to save the pic yet. Right clicking doesn't work.

They haven't finished all of the Twin Cities Metro area here. But when this first came out, i was able to track my dad's truck down to the bar he frequents.

I've heard that you can also see people in the Twin Cities camping out outside the Xcel Energy Center for tickets to some event.

And, of course, you can "drive" over the old 35W bridge before it collapsed. I heard it even shows a lot of the construction equipment/material on the bridge whose weight, many say, is at least partly to blame for the collapse.

Not on my street yet. Several houses I used to live in, though. And my parents. It's a little creepy!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill V, I looked for the Bridge too and saw that. I wonder when the pics were taken.

This is one of my favorites...outside 22nd ave station (mens club)[Broken External Image]:

In part because StreetView is so incomplete, I generally prefer maps.msn.com 's "Bird's Eye View" instead. I'm sure many of you would be able to spot your STs there as well...

Latest posts