Your buddy might be a bit of a Redneck...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lang

Reaction score
So I posted about my buddy's Trooper II, circa 87-89, losing brakes and being entombed in the snow in my yard.

Soes tonight he rounds up a posse of his family and comes to get it, bringing 2 additional cars. We had determined that the drivers' side front tire brakeline had somehow been cut, and there was absolutely no fluid in the reservoir....sigh.

One car drove in front of the POS isuzu, the other behind....and they plan to do this through 13 miles of snowed in, poorly plowed, tortuous roads down a peninsula where there is only one road in or out.

Also, the Trooper is a 3700 pound POS on ancient Goodyear Wranglers , and the convoy cars are a 2007 Honda Fit and an early 90s Subaru Forester.

Basically a stunted PT Cruiser and a station wagon are trying to corral a SUV.

I asked at what point this sounded like a bad idea--he said none, it was a great idea. His fam agreed. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

(The story you have heard is true--no pictures were taken to protect the innocent, aka me...ba ba bahhhhh)

Latest posts