You can't make this stuff up...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaha my uncle who is a New York State Trooper is over my house right now, we are rolling on the floor:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doing the right thing? She isn't doing the right thing at all. She shouldn't have been on the road in the first place.

Enough forsight to call 911 but not enough to simply not drive...?

If I were stupid enough to drive drunk, I probably would stick out the next two miles to my house or until I got pulled over.

Hell...if I were stupid enough to drink and drive...I would pull over instead of calling 911.

There is more to this story than this report. There has to be. Bid for attention maybe?

You'd be surprised how many people...the kind that rarely drive after drinking...nearly miss hitting something and panic. They're scared. The only thing they can think of doing in their drunken state is to call the cops, thinking that the cops will appreciate their honesty and/or desire to to get off the road and give them a ride home.

psycareyo,

I should have said "made the best out of a bad situation." Correct, the right thing would be not to have driven drunk in the first place. But given that she did...

TJR

Andy, you're right. Only in Wisconsin.

In Minnesota, on the other hand, the drunks don't stop or call the cops until someone is seriously injured or dead.

Latest posts