Yesterland

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
Since I used to work for Disneyland in Anaheim back around 1970-72, for those who remember how it used to be there, here's a link to some interesting photo's of past rides and attractions :)

Very cool. I grew up in So. Cal. and love Dland. I'm a huge afficianado of Dland trivia & such, and love these sorts of things. Great site, thanks for posting it.

YW :)

When I worked there, I worked at a place in the park called "Club 33". Never knew it existed before then. The only place in the park that serves booze....a VIP Club for private members.

I still have a stack of the ol "Ride Ticket Books" with the A-E attractions... :D Learned about alot of things that happened in the park that the general public was kept from learning. Was a fun place to work back then.

I've heard of Club 33, of course. Never been there, but know people who have.

I hear they closed the Disney Gallery (over Pirates of the Caribbean), and now I'm seeing commercials including mention of winning a stay in a suite inside the park. I'm thinking they turned the gallery into a suite (like it was originally meant to be, for Walt).

Here's a link to some photo's inside the club and other interesting info

Just found out that membership has been closed down and the waiting list is aprox. 14 Years:eek:

Back when I worked there, membership was $150 per year excluding meals....no idea what it is today.

Working there, I got to meet alot of famous people...including John Wayne and Roy Disney....was a really kewl place to work and I do regret that I quit that job:(

Latest posts