XM or Sirrius?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to check out the programing on both. Everyone will give you an opinion, and you know what they say about opinions! You need to look at what each has to offer YOU.

I love the NFL on Sirius, I am on the road for 6 hours every other Sunday, and still get to listen to any game I want. Also, Sirius broadcasts each game on 2 channels, so you get the hometown broadcast of each team.

Yes, Sirius does not have as many channels as XM, but they are expanding at a VERY fast rate, and they are getting more and more subscribers every day, so it's obvious Sirius will eventually pass XM on programming.

I have sirius and love it, just shop around there are so many different units you can have installed.I installed mine in about an hour it was really easy. Some units are very inexspensive and the monthly fee is less than I spend on Starbucks in a week. I have a Sirius starmate with a car and home kit. I have had no problems and the install was easy. I got it just for the music, I dont care about talk radio or stern he's a looser. I did install the inline FM modulator this gave me clean sound. Im thinking of turning my CD's into Christmas onaments.:D

I have XM over Sirius only for NASCAR, which is moving to Sirius in 2007. Guess I need to get a Minnesota FM channel to carry the races. Races are much better on the radio (while watching on HD TV!)

Latest posts