Xlink

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I put my xlink up on ebay. Its basically a transmitter that connects your cell phone to a cordless phone. It works via bluetooth and you simply plug your cordless phone into the xlink box...turn on your cell phones bluetooth and you can now receive and make calls from your cell phone via the cordless phone. We used it because we didnt want to get a landline but were missing calls due to our cell phones being on silent. We also wanted a way to be able to hear the phone ring at night in case someone needed to get ahold of us for emergency reasons. This is a great product and I am only selling becuase Im getting a newer version that has the box part built into the cordless phone. If any one is looking to drop their land line and save some money this is a good way to do it. Let me know if you guys got any questions. Happy bidding.

PS: It says it in the ebay auction but figured I'd mention it here too. I would be including 1 cordless phone that we were previously using with this unit. You can see the auction for more details.

Last edited by a moderator: