xcal2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl boger

Reaction score
So I bought one from a member on the site and for the most part his mods match mine. My question is if I use one of the loaded tunes can I tweak some things, ie. Tire size and such on my own without needing a whole new tune written by Torrie? I can't wait for its arrival the excitement and anticipation im hoping isnt dulled by my expectations after reading all the hype! Anyways I am running 33's with the cat back magnaflow duals and cai. The standard mods but looking to install promptly upon arrival but wondered about the tire size etc. I'll be checking for responces frequently as im expecting the xcal at my door any day now and I have little patients when it comes to this sort of thing. Lol its like having a pocket full of singles while your at the strip club. I dont frequent strip clubs cuz id just throw good money away that could go into the st!

A quick read while you wait. GL

Thanks swshawaii! Good read learned alot. Nice jumpstart in prep for the arrival. Hoping its all I've been hearing it will be.

Sorry Carl, just noticed you bought an XCal TWO.

Make sure your ECU has the same 4 digit code.

If not dont plug it in. You will have to get it set for your code.

Extreme left of pic. My code is RVB0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email or call Torrie. GL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts