Xcal ordered, the wait beings. :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well arrived yesterday. Installed 87 performance tune. So far i am impressed. Between my k&n intake, zabtech TB, and magnaflow cat back. This really does seem to tie it all together. Will get more driving in on the week end. Got a small road trip from Montreal to Plattsburgh. Maybe under pulley's next spring. Loving the firmer shifts. :)

Thanks Torrie. He has been great. Item shiped out next day. Tunes ready shortly after i recieved item, and quick to reply to all my questions. Awesome. Thanks

Swing the Plattsburgh Kia dealership so I can see your ST! Then trade it :)

Actually, they don't let us sell new Kia's to Canadians without a US residency.

Oh well, at least you can still come down, visit our stores and leave all your old cloths in our parking lots!

Lol, all kidding aside, nice set of mods. Def do the UDP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone running the 91 octane performance tune?

I flashed mine yesterday and have a noticeable flat spot off idle and decreased mid to WOT.

Transmission shifts are nice and crisp but it also doesn't seem to want to kick down to a lower gear, actually wants to lug a bit. Anyone else run into this?

Nevermind, reflashed the truck but this time with a charger on the battery. Appears the battery is weak and I might have browned the ECM out while flashing.

This time the 91 Octane tune works slick, better response and the transmission is totally different, it shifts instead of slides between gears.

Latest posts