Xbox360 --- Nerd Roll Call

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
I bought a Xbox in August and have been having a blast playing against buddies online. Last night I was thinking to myself while playing... 'Wonder if any of the ST members play'

If so and you'd like to play with etc you can respond with your handle and the games you typically play. Be kinda cool to chat and game with some of the site folks.

My Handle:

TACO ALLIANCE

Games:

Halo 3

Left 4 Dead

Too Human

Brothers in Arms

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an Xbox 360 Elite two weeks ago.

I also just got a wireless router and xbox wifi adapter so I'm hoping to be online soon.

I really only play games that the fiancé and I can play together. We really like Unreal Tournament. I love Halo 3 but for whatever reason, she doesn't. We tried Gears or War 2 and really liked it.

I'd love to play that game. The trick is finding games the fiancé and I can play together. I don't think she likes war games like that. She prefers stuff with wild future like weapons and aliens!

The other thing she likes is fast action, instant respawns etc. No down time, easy board navigation.

I actually prefer MMORPGs to FPS games. The problem is the amount of time we have to play. MMORP games just take way to long to develop a character. They are a major time sink.

FPS games get boring for me after about an hour.

She and I both prefer keyboard and mouse control to the Xbox 360 controls. I guess it takes some getting used to.

My handle is nickburns480.

I don't play that often but I rent from gamefly.com. I only buy the games I absolutely love like NHL, halo, cod, and gta.

FPS rock!

My gamertag is Damidgede 8D .

Playing Gears 2 right now, play all of the COD games. Have Halo 3 but havent played it in a while. I have about 30 or so games for the 360 and have played most of the others at some point. Will be picking up L4D probably this weekend.

I play with a group of gamers called DoG - Dads of Gaming. Good group of guys - no timmies.

GT: Pharaoh iic

Wifes GT: Pixxiegrl

FYI u have to have an XBL Gold acc in order to play L4D co-op learned that last night took it back today...

Woppy V, others,

Got the kids "Call of Duty, World at War" for the Wii. They have the last CoD for the PC and can play against other players online, regardless if others have PC or console. That seems to be a nice feature of the CoD games.

If you get CoD:WaW and can play that online with other consoles PM me (on or after 12/25) and we can do some missions together.

TJR

I have recently become addicted to online play as well.

XBox Live ID: tracfatty

Currently playing Gears of War 2.

Thanks for the review of Left 4 Dead. I have wondered about this game and might buy it after Christmas.

wait wait wait...

you can play call of duty world at war against pc's and consoles?!?! I'm amazed at what they can do with these things... I heard it was a pretty good game and I might have to go pick it up soon.

ID on PS3 & Xbox360:

BeerDelivery04

Games played recently:

Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Dead Space, Fracture, Midnight Club: LA, Call of Duty: World at War, Smackdown vs Raw 09, Mortal Kombat vs DC Comics, Fall Out 3, Far Cry 2, and Turok.

GT: Moy The Slayer

Games: Saints Row 2; Gears of War 2; Burnout Paradise; Tiger woods golf.

Use to play Call of Duty 4, haven't picked up the new one yet. Planning to get the latest Need for Speed Undercover in the next day or so, when I can get to the store.

If I had the desire, I would be "Nelson The Nice" My buddies in Oklahoma found this character on World of Warcraft. He at first appears to be helpful, guiding newbies through the game. Later he transforms.

"Nelson the Nice tranforms into Solenar the Slayer for the hunter epic quest. If you see a hunter speaking to Nelson, back up and stand back."

:lol:

I have Xbox 360,

I have been offline for almost a year, my xbox has been in storage, I am driving to ATL next week to pick up some things out of storage and the top priority is to get my xbox. I used to play PGR4, I will figure out what the most popular racing game is and get that shortly afterward. I also played battlefield 2, so if there is a new version I will probably get that.

my gamertag is Don Francisco but I will probably change it to something shorter, assuming I can recover my gamertag.

see you on live.

hey guys,

I have Xbox 360 and mostly stick to Halo 3 and Brothers in Arms.

I have a feeling that I'll be playing a bit of Call of Duty: World at War very very soon.

My handle: o siCks

Look me up and say you're from the site. I'll add you!

Latest posts