WTB ~~ Wheel Spacers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
Just checkin to see if anyone has any they want to sell b4 I go to ebay. Thanks! (debating size ~ so any at this point)

thats not a lame Q. u should go see some of my first posts... those where lame! but the spacers bring the rim and tire away from the body more. They are used mainly for larger tires to fit onto your ride because they create more space. I am using it more for cosmetics... I always felt my generation Trac's would look better with the tires further out. I want my trac to have a more aggressive stance.

Bootsy I just went thru your pics (beautiful Trac by the way) do you have a hanger full of cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Woppy, I understand their purpose now. :)

Thanks for the comments:)I actually only have 3 cars now. The ST, SRT-8 Jeep, and a 2002 Trans Am WS6. I sold my Volkswagen R32 this weekend. The other cars in the background are my brothers. That's one of his garages, so I took some shots of my R32 next to his '67 Shelby. He actually does have a hanger of cars, probably 20 of them here at home, and 5 others at his other home in Las Vegas. I've got 1st dibs on the Shelby if he ever decides to get rid of it. It just sits there, he doesn't show it or anything.

He makes video games for the PC. He is actually preparing to release one here soon called Savage 2, a part 2 of the 1st one he released. Big bucks in video games thats for sure. My better half and I own & operate several different internet marketing firms, stuff like that.

Sorry guys, I am in the middle of switching jobs and things are crazy. I will take these to the office on monday and check on shipping.

james

Latest posts