WTB- Vent Shade Pass side front

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phill R

Reaction score
Anyone have an extra Passenger side front Vent-shade for a first gen ST?

I got too close to a tree branch and broke it.

I figured, rather than buy a whole set, if someone has one from a simmilar situation, I am interested in replacing mine from a partial set.

:sad:

I have one. It is used though, not broken. So if you can remove the double sided tape, and replace it, then you can have it, just pay for shipping. I have the AVS, and it is the in-channel just so you know. Let me know.

The tape can be easily removed by heating it with a hair dryer. If there's any residue left over, clean it off with alcohol or nail polish remover.

hell george if you have both i'll take the drivers side. broke mine when i went off the freeway and wedged the trac up in the woods a few months ago.

GeorgeT, Sent you an E-mail.

That is exactly what I need. I had to retape one on another car in the past so I'm used to replacing the 3M tape.

Last edited by a moderator:
MuddyST&trade,

I do have the left one, but that one is broken. That is the reason I have the extras, because I had to replace the left one, and I just got the whole set. I dont know what company you have, but if it is AVS, you can email them and tell them that it broke. If you come up with a good excuse, such as "when it was cold, i rolled up the window, and the corner broke"...then you'll have to send a couple of pics, and they will send you a whole brand new set.

Sorry I dont have what you need man, good luck to you though, hopefully you'll be able to get it through them.

Latest posts