WTB: shell/cap and front grill guard Colorado

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Taylor

Reaction score
Hey all. I just picked up my 3rd Sport Trac (we love them) and I need some stuff for it... I'm looking to buy pretty quickly...

All applicable parts first choice would be white or primed and ready for my paint. Big parts need to be within a reasonable driving distance of Denver, ie: colorado, southern wyoming, western kansas, etc.

1. Camper shell/cap/cover/etc... NOT A TONNEAU COVER! I'm looking for something akin to the A.R.E. (www.4are.com) cab-high "Z" or "CX" or "MX" series cover, in relatively decent used condition. The ones that look nice on the vehicle, not the ones with the generic square look.

2. Front grill guard. Preferably welded one-piece, can be in rough paint condition, I'll strip and repaint it. Don't need the 'contoured' one with plastic nonsense. don't have a preference for brand name. New or used is fine. Maybe even one with a small winch (or winch mount) on it. I'm looking for a full size one, covers edge to edge with brush guard inserts, not the little trapezoid ones that only come up to the lisc plate.

3. cross bar inserts for the roof rack.

4. Lund (or similar) lighted moonvisor in good condition.

I have some non-vehicle stuff that I am getting ready to sell, if you are interested , maybe we can trade... Tho that's just an OPTION, I do have money too!

complete (not junk) computers and network equipment, new Dish Network HD DVR never installed, Widescreen LCD monitors (TV capable), or maybe I can give you a day or 2 of labor professionally designing and installing a network or phone system in your home or business. if it's electronic, I do it! If there's something you need, ask and I'll see if I can get it for a trade!

Thanks all!

I have a Chrome Brush guard. Its supposed to be one piece however it is not but it is very easy to install. This is in perfect condition and ready to ship when needed. I live in Warren, Oh so if you'd rather pick up we can do that as well. Asking price is $600 and I can get you pictures if you would like. Oh and I know you don't care about the name but this is the Westin Sportsman triple chrome plated stainless.

Latest posts