WTB: Factory subwoofer and harness for 01-06 Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Byington

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get a little sub boost in my Trac since I installed my Ipod adapter, but I don't want to lose the stock look or give up too much storage space. Because I'm no audiophile, I'm sure that the factory sub would provide just what I'm looking for.

I'm in Atlanta, GA and I'm willing to drive up to 100 mi. to meet someone. If you are farther, I would consider paying for it to be shipped.

Thanks!

Hey there, I have 2 Polk Audio DX10's that you can get boxes for and put in your Trac. I have each in a single box. One box is on my driver side rear seat, and the other is on the driver side rear floor. I am looking to sell them with or without the boxes. Let me know something. Here are the specs for each speaker. If they are connected together (bridged) then the OHM rating will drop down to 2 ohms and the wattage will be true. These are 600 peak watts a piece. Meaning you can drive all 1200 watts if you have the amp to power it. These amps aren't that expensive.

Driver Complement

Woofer 1 - 10" Diameter (25.40cm)

Polymer composite subwoofer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electrical

Overall Frequency Response 20 - 300Hz

Nominal Impedance 4 ohms

Power Handling (continuous) 300 w

Power Handling (peak) 600 w

Efficiency 85 dB

Voice Coil Diameter: Driver 2" (5.08cm)

Magnet Weight 40.00 oz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driver Mounting Depth

Top Mount 4-1/2" (11.43cm)

Bottom Mount 4-3/4" (12.06cm)

Cut-out

Driver Cut-out Diameter 9-3/10" (23.62cm)

Theile/Small Parameters

Recommended Enclosure .66 cubic feet sealed

Resonant Frequency 28.7 Hz

Qms 6.99

Qes 0.53

Qts 0.49

Vas 1.18 cu ft / 33.4L

Cms 218.1 Micro Meters

Bl 13.4 Tesla Meters

Sd .355sq. ft. / .0330sq m

Winding Width 1.0 / 25.4 mm

Xmax (linear) .343in / 8.7mm

Xmax (mechanical) 1.0in / 25.4mm

Le 1.5 mH

Mms 141.4 g

Driver Weight 8lbs 3oz / 3.7kg

Vd 0.42cu.ft.

I might have mine from my adrenalin that i removed for a bigger stereo system. I gotta find out if i have all the pieces. email me if u are interested

Steve

Latest posts