WTB: Center cap for stock 16" rim

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are they the same as the ones that came off the 01's if so i have 4 and ill sell them individually

let me know either way if there the same

paul

I need those four that you have that came off of an 01 if they are the 5 spoke wheel. Please send me a picture or get back with me. Sold my trac and the guy needs them. Thanks alot

hey jonathan there not off the 5 spoke rims but they might be the same ill send you a pick just to make sure

My wheel looks like the one on this truck

[Broken External Image]:

I only need one, would you sell it for $15 shipped? I can pay via paypal, please let me know, thanks.

sorry man those arent them i have the bigger chrome hub caps that attach to the lugs them selves sorry guys

paul:(

I guess we have to wait on Josh Hillman to see if it's the same one.

Assuming Josh does have the matching center caps for our wheels, I think he would rather sell them as a set. So my proposal would be I could buy 2 for lets say $20 shipped and you could buy the other 2 djohnaisse ? I guess this way we can have a spare and it would make it more enticing for him to sell the whole set.

Josh, please let us know, thanks!

yeah i will do that if one of yall want 2 and the 2 i will do that as long as i just get rid of all 4 of them.. i will sell them 2 for $25 shipped.. we got a deal guys?? the came off a 04 trac if ya need a pic i can get one...let me know..

Yup, $25 looks like a deal. I can use a spare one too, hehe. Please let us know your paypal account and we can wire the money, thanks!

well for some reason i cant see the pic so im gonna try to take a pic of mine and put them on here 2 see if they are the right ones i dont wanna see yall the wrong ones....so let me get a pic of them real quick and ill have it on here soon..

here is the center caps hope they r the ones yall r looking for.and trust me if they r i will even clean um up for ya:D i just took this quick pic of them they have alot of dust and stuff on um from being under my bed for like 4 or 5 months.but the clean up and look great.let me know if these r the ones..thanks

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man, they're not the right ones :( , but thanks Josh for looking out :) . So does anyone else have a spare centercap that would fit my wheels? Thanks.

The center cap in this picture is the kind I need, which should be the same as what Denkigroove needs. Can anyone else help, we both need one. THANKS
037daf2c5bb71715882442ef3baee9a5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I want to buy the center cap & wheel like the one pictured above. Email/PM me if you have one, I live in NJ but will pay for shipping if the price is right.

thanks,

Dan :)