WTB Cap for 2001

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phill R

Reaction score
I am considering a Cap for my ST as I haul some camping gear for a Boy Scout troop. We are short on vehicles and I could use more space than the Tonneau allows. Anyone near Staten Island, NY have one willing to part?

I have a JERECO? cap that I sprayed (can) black (was gold) . Looking for $350. I live outside of Hartford near the Bradley airport.I'm busy this weekend but could meet next weekend.Have all the clamps too.Could use new sealing gaskets. Paid $400 in the spring and only used a few times. Mac

No photos, could meet you in Waterbury Ct. on Saturday. I have it on truck now . It has slider windows sides and front. I glued screens on the sides. double handles on rear with third brake light inside window. Mac

I want to thank you for the offer but, I came accross one that actually matches my color. Otherwise, Yours would have been it.

If you still want to sell it, list it on the this site or even Ebay and Craigs List.

This other one is costing me a little more but, I never expected to find a perfect match.

Latest posts