WTB: BUSHWACKER FENDER FLARES!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm adding 18x10" wheels and 35" tires so I need some more fender. Hopefully someone still has a decent set or knows of a place to get a new set. I'm in the process of building one of the baddest STs on here so help please :) Thanks guys!

Pic of my old ST I just sold last week!

6f00b72fa3c371270419d22fc62abbc0.jpg

Their discontinued. Try searching the national Craigslist site for a set, it's your best bet. Every once in a blue moon a member will sell a set but that's vary rare.

WHO'S GOT A USED SET OUT THERE... OR KNOWS OF A SET LAYING AROUND WAITING FOR THE ULTIMATE BUILD??

I think I've exhausted my searches... I called and/or emailed about anyone on the website who used to carry these. Hell I even called Bushwacker themselves and demanded them to restart production. They did not listen to me... I even told them I have 22" arms :bwahaha:

21913-02 this is the part number that fits.

Edit...didn't read that you already called many of the web stores with no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rangers484 Thanks for trying though... I hadn't called that website before, but as luck has it, they too are out of stock.

You would think someone has a used set laying around that they want to get rid of and help out a fellow trac'r!

They pop up on here occasionally...more like rarely. They go in a heartbeat when they do.

@Hugh

Well keep an eye out for me... you find a set and put your word in on them first and I'll send you $$ for a finders fee! That's how bad I want them to finish this build!

Here is a link to a set of front EGR flares. Much more conservative looking than Bushwacker but you would have to track down a set of rears.

The complete set stock number is 753324 and much like the Bushwacker's they seem to be in all the web stores but you would have to call to confirm again.

@Rangers484

Awesome, I might have to check into the EGR flares. I just hate wasting all morning searching and calling only to be left empty handed. It's been so disappointing!

Do you happen to have any pictures of these flares on a Trac? Thanks again man!

Well keep an eye out for me... you find a set and put your word in on them first and I'll send you $$ for a finders fee! That's how bad I want them to finish this build!

Haha, your my competition when those pop up. Next set I see, I'm installing.

May the best man win!:bwahaha:

Yep, most ST owners want a set of them and they don't last long when a set actually does come up for sale. I'm not worried about getting a set as I'll be building an exxo skeleton and possibly a custom caged flat bed when I do my SAS, SOA. I was gonna do fiberglass fenders but they'd get destroyed on the first trail by a tree or a hillside. The fender flares don't stick out that far to cover a really wide wheel/ tire combo, I'd look into the fenders and bedsides if you really wanna badass look, jmo.

@rangers484

I hope you didn't post a picture of them on here, because my work blocks most pictures so then I would just look like an idiot asking what they look like, haha. I was able to look in your library and caught a few angles. How much extra width to they add to the fenders? Looks like ~1"?