WTB: BUSHWACKER FENDER FLARES!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm adding 18x10" wheels and 35" tires so I need some more fender. Hopefully someone still has a decent set or knows of a place to get a new set. I'm in the process of building one of the baddest STs on here so help please :) Thanks guys!

Pic of my old ST I just sold last week!

6f00b72fa3c371270419d22fc62abbc0.jpg

COME ON GUYS... someone has to have a set they are willing to get ride of or know of some laying around waiting for the ULTIMATE BUILD!!

Picture of my old little trac... wait until you see the new build!

[Broken External Image]:

You are definitely looking for an extreme rarity. GL in the hunt and if you find an extra set give me shout. I've been looking for a solid 6 months.

@Patrick

wow, have you really been looking for 6 months? What a pain... all I know is if I see one more stock truck rocking these flares when they could be on my fully built, I'm going to flip out!

Those fender flares are like the cigarettes in prison... they are rare, sought after by many, and are worth more than they should be. Good Luck... if you find 2 sets let me know, Ive been trolling for about a year looking for them. I dont want to cave and buy new for $500+ but that looks like the only thing to do :cry:

@Tyler

You find a place that still has new ones left and I'll buy you and me a set, that's how bad I want them.

Now surely, someone has a set they are fond of, but would let go for $500... hell make it $600!! Cash > flares sitting around :)

@Tyler

I tried them weeks back... they even called all their distributors and other stores to see.

I'm currently working here in Edmonton, AB, Canada and I even had the biggest truck parts place here call all around. Why can't I just find a damn set to complete my truck??

Theres a sport Trac that drives around here where I live with some. That's probably the only sport Trac I've seen with the bushwacker fender flares. You name a price and I'll give them that offer to them and see if they will part with them?

good luck... bushwacker discontinued them a while back due to lack of sales.. NOW everyone wants them.. me? i had a set... and before i could mount them i need some cash, and soldl them for $300.. before they were discontinued lol.. i contacted the guy last year and offered him $500. no go.. good luck dude!! what SOMEBODY shoudl do, that HAS a set, is allow somebody to pop a fiberglass mold off of theirs.. and resell the sh*t out of them.. i'd buy into that.

Latest posts