WTB 2008 - 2010 Ford Explorer Sports Trac Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

This is my first post here, I'm looking to buy a well maintained 2008 - 2010 Ford Explorer Sports Trac Adrenalin with lower miles. I would prefer the 2010 Blue color, but also really like the Silver color and even Red is really nice.

Also preferred a fulled loaded model. However the condition is the key and can forgo navigation for a top condition vehicle.

Please PM me if you have this truck and are looking to sell or may consider selling.

Thank you kindly and have a great day.

Took a quick look on Autotrader.com; found this 2010 Blue ST in Easton, PA.

Here's the link in case it didn't link below:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Ford/Explorer+Sport+Trac/Harrisburg+PA-17101?endYear=2010&firstRecord=0&makeCode1=FORD&mmt=%5BFORD%5BSPORTTRAC%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=SPORTTRAC&numRecords=100&searchRadius=75&showcaseListingId=431894623&showcaseOwnerId=64214697&startYear=2008&Log=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I can't seem to find the same one your found... hmmm also I forgot to add, I'm looking for a V8 model, seemly adding more fun to the search. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

I'm also hunting for one also. Dealers are all over the place price wise. I'm down in Louisiana , most of the ones I'm finding online are all up north. Be prepared to pay around 20-25 with around 70-100k. The market is odd on these.

Not really wanting to sell, but I guess everything is for sale if the price is right. I have a 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin, blue flame, pretty much loaded, excellent condition and only 30,500 miles on it. I live in Wisconsin.

John

Hopefully you were able to pick up an Adrenalin within the past few months. If not, I'm considering selling my 2009 ST Red Adrenalin. Don't really want to or need to but like the previous post said, if the price is right, why not. My Trac has 78K miles on it. It's an AWD V8 option with everything except the navigation. This truck is #1 in my family as the wife fell to #2. It's in excellent condition, garage kept and has been stored the last three years during the MI winters. The only non-factory addition to this Trac is the Flowmaster exhaust I've added. Sounds great and it's not too obnoxious. Email me if interested and I can reply w/ pictures. The truck is located about 45 minutes NW of Detroit.

Hopefully you were able to pick up an Adrenalin within the past few months. If not, I'm considering selling my 2009 ST Red Adrenalin. Don't really want to or need to but like the previous post said, if the price is right, why not. My Trac has 78K miles on it. It's an AWD V8 option with everything except the navigation. This truck is #1 in my family as the wife fell to #2. It's in excellent condition, garage kept and has been stored the last three years during the MI winters. The only non-factory addition to this Trac is the Flowmaster exhaust I've added. Sounds great and it's not too obnoxious. Email me if interested and I can reply w/ pictures. The truck is located about 45 minutes NW of Detroit.

Latest posts