WTB 07 hard bed cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new hard folding cover i bought that was suppose to be for an 01 sport trac but its actually for an 06-10. Like i said its new still has foam on the ends and locks haven't even been installed still in factory packaging with keys and comes with mounting hardware. Just want to sell so i can buy one that actually fits my sport trac. Im located in salem oregon if interested $300 and i can help install it if you want so you know it fits and dont make the same mistake i did

I have a new hard folding cover i bought that was suppose to be for an 01 sport trac but its actually for an 06-10. Like i said its new still has foam on the ends and locks haven't even been installed still in factory packaging with keys and comes with mounting hardware. Just want to sell so i can buy one that actually fits my sport trac. Im located in salem oregon if interested $300 and i can help install it if you want so you know it fits and dont make the same mistake i did

Latest posts