Would you rather.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
Was walking around my ST this morning and saw this poking out from the headlight. Would you rather have your light impaled, or have lost a tire from this? I suppose I am lucky that I wasn't resting my arm on the window sill with the window open when I encountered this on my travels. Could you imagine this hitting your arm or hand at 70mph? I would imagine from the angle of attack on the headlamp it would have gone straight through and kept on trucking...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW,,,,

That is amazing in a scary kind of way.....

Glad it was only your headlight.

I think I would fill the hole with a clear super glue. Will dry hard and mostly clear.

Thats crazyness.

While I like to believe there is good in everybody and that it probably just fell off a work truck or something like that, I can't help but think someone might have been chucking those out their window just to be an a$$.

I never thought that someone would chuck these out the window. I just always assumed that it was on the road off of a work truck, and was thrown up by another vehicle and just right place/right time type deal. When you think of all the circumstances that had to happen just right for it to hit right there and just like that, it is almost mind boggling lol..

Here in CA I could see someone being an a$$ now that you mention it... The 101 is one of my primary driven roads, and that road is full of whackos..lol

Someone's been shooting at vehicles along I-70 in south western Pa. for the last couple weeks. Nobody's been caught yet but I can tell you if my vehicle got hit I'd find the guy before the cops do and he'd pray for the cops.

:smack:

WOW, that is incredible. Did you know, every 40 seconds, somebody in America is cut with a razor? LOL. Allright, so your truck was doing "lines" out there right? Well it is California, but you are really lucky you weren't hurt or worse damage was done to you truck. Hang in man, Bob

WOW, that is incredible. Did you know, every 40 seconds, somebody in America is cut with a razor? LOL. Allright, so your truck was doing "lines" out there right? Well it is California, but you are really lucky you weren't hurt or worse damage was done to you truck. Hang in man, Bob

Latest posts