Would this tail light work ,Dingo

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron N

Reaction score
I knew I had seen a tail light like the 2007 Sport Trac, but couldn't figure out where. I finally found it. The side looks to be the same design but not sure of the back. It,s off the 2003 chevy s 10. Here is a sight for tail lights, maybe you can get ahold of them and get the measurements._Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Ford actually designed the new sport Trac rear tail light specifically just for this vehicle.

Plus the Chevy lights are smaller and the top is rounded and the ST is flatter.

Here is a pic of the rear tails on the 07. There is a big difference.

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hijack but I am.. :p

Do u know where that phrase came from Shaun? I was told it was what they said when a baby girl was born in the ol days... because when a boy was born they gave out cigars.. when a girl was born they said "close.. but no cigar.." lolololololol

Close but no cigar: This one is American in origin, though it is now used in Britain. It is widely assumed that it arose in carnivals, where the prize for ringing a bell with a sledge hammer was often a cigar. If you got close to ringing the bell but didn't actually hit it, you might be told close but no cigar. The phrase then came to be used figuratively for any situation in which someone did not quite reach a goal. It dates from the early 20th century.