World Series

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Childs

Reaction score
For those that don't know, the Phillies won the World Series 3 games to 1. The Rays put up a good fight but the Phillies were just too much. Personally, I couldn't care less, but I know that some of you were talking about it a while ago.

At least the game actually ended by being played. Much better then calling the game short and handing it to Philly under questionable circumstances.

The phillies won 4 games to 1.:D Good to see Brad Lidge back to being "Lights Out" I do have to wonder how he would have done if it was Albert Pujols up to bat:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Brad Lidge on a perfect season. I heard he was going to retire this season. If that's the case, what a great way to end a career!

Whoops, I meant 4 games to 1, thanks Chad. :D

It was fun to watch Lidge actually do alright for the Phillies after sucking with the Astros for a few seasons, but I like to root for the underdog, especially if they have the history of the Devil Rays (I hate the new name).

That was awesone. As a Philly fan I enjoyed the ups and downs of the entire season. The best part was the excitement my 11 y/o daughter and I shared during every pitch. I will remember it forever and I hope she does too.

Congratulations Philly, and thanks for bringing a title back home.

Doug