WooHoo, new 22's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Finally put them on Thursday. Not too shabby I'll say. Helo 866, 22x9.5, 37mm offset, Toyo Proxes STII, 285/35-22. And they fit with no rubbing or anything! :grin:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I'm selling the old 20's in Swap and sell. Take a look

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows the overall height and weight compaired to the old ones ??

Todd Z

Like'em! I think it would look even better with a roof rack delete :supercool:

Is that an SVT emblem on your tailgate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd, they are the same rolling diameter as the stock wheels/tires. Speedo still reads true with no drama or rubbing or hitting. Its a 285/35 tire so its 11.5" wide. They are maybe half again as heavy as the stockers.

Stad, umm, I uhh, hmm. Let me put it this way, its way better than stock. Good eye. If the roof rack comes off, I got no place to put my surfboard! Have thought about it, but I use it so it stays.

Gary, even the brothers turn their heads. I just crank up the bass and slide down in the seat....

Thanks all, just got back from Atlantic City. Took Mary out for her birthday. Cuba Libre' for dinner and hit the IMAX to see dark shadows with Johnny Depp. Hysterical!!! :haveabeer:

"got back from Atlantic City. Took Mary out for her birthday' NICE:supercool:

hey, there are 2 people i know that have b'days this week. how about taking them to AC :grin:

Latest posts