Wood Grain Dash Kit Installed - Pics!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Beelien

Reaction score
Just installed the Platinum Burl wood dash kit from carid ... not bad, I think it adds some class to the interior. I'm a little unsure about the big strips around the far side vents ... what do you guys think?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Not my cup of tea but if you like it that's all that matters. DOn't really care for how you can still see the original design behind the center stack overlay

I like it.

Looks better than the original finish. How long did it take & do they have other style kits? Price??

'07 ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicejob. Looks good. Some years back I installed a 42piece rosewood kit, in the ex's '01 escape.With gray interior.

Probably the only time I ever heard her brag on me to our freinds...:rofl:

Reaper, I was amazed how easy the kit was to install. I paid $380 for the kit. Custom shops around me wanted double that for the install. Thought about doing it as a side job for those prices. It was tedious though but not complicated.

That looks GREAT!

It accents the Gen 2 beautifully

I did burlwood to my gen 1 & matched the door pulls to dress it up

[Broken External Image]:

but yours give the gen 2 that Lincoln Navigator look!

Nice Job!:supercool:

Paul, looks really great! I have to agree with Cabrera that the overlays, up it to that lincoln status. Hard to do? Cost? Whats the web address? BC :supercool::grin:

Latest posts