Wiring Diagram?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2003 XLT Stock Radio with CD and Tape, and rear controls. Also diagram for Speed control and revers light under dash. Thanks!!! :cool:

Thanks those help with speaker connections...

I aslo need:

Constant power color

Ignition power color

Reverse lights color

Speed controll color

Dimmer (This one shoud be easy to find being east to get behind the dimmer.)

If anyone else has any wiring diagrams either that would be great! :)

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/13223/2003.pdf

here is the Adiovox Wire list.. hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
right on that helps now I just need the speed and reverse wires! Thanks

Posted in the other about the speed sensor.

the reverse wire. I am assuming your going to hook a back up camera. Run the wire to the taillight.. along with the camera wire.

I could not find the wire in the cabin when doing mine.

Guy, i'm not sure if the D3 will do this the Z1 allows you to view your rear view camera even while you are driving forward. That way you can see behind you and/or monitor your trailer while going down the road. With that being said, if you wire the power wire of your rear view cam to the reverse lights then it will only function when in reverse.

The Guy,

Installed my rear wig-wag lighting in the rear of my Trac yesterday, and I found

the black/pink reverse wire ran all the way up to the dash. I accessed it in the

left (drivers) kick panel. This pulls out along with the plastic door sill plate (all

one piece). There are four snap clips along with a push pin

style fastener behind the parking brake. There is a large wire bundle behind

the panel. There is a pink/black wire also, but you want the one that is like 3/4

black with the thin pink stripe. ;)

Latest posts