Winter rims suggestions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I purchased my 2010 Adrenalin December 2013 and really want to purchase a set of 17 or 18 inch rims for this coming winter.

I know our hub diameter is 70.6 mm. I have read that Mustang rims work on my truck.

Ford Edge supposedly worked from 2007 to 2009 but the ones I have seen do not have the required 70.6 mm hub size.

Can anyone confirm this and make any other recommendations for rims to use in place of the 20 inch rims I have now ?

Thank you

Tirerack.com

They will give you the rim size and offer you a wide choice of rims, some at a very good price. They will also mount tires on them and, if desired, install studs, all at an attractive price. You receive them by UPS ready to mount. I did this for snow tires on another vehicle, and I was thrilled with the service and price.

I run 18 inch rims in the winter on my adrenalin that came off a limited sport trac. I run 235-65-18 its the same diameter and keeps your mileage and speedometer the same. This combo works great for me, I pull a two place snowmobile trailer with two sleds all over New Hampshire and Vermont with great success. I run the good year ice and snow. Jim

I am using 2005 mustang GT wheels, they have the same 70.6 hub bore and an offset that fits well on the explorer. tires are 235-70/17 firestone winterforce's. Also you will want to get another set of TPMS sensors so the orange warning doesn't come on all winter...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts