Windshield wipers and hid lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh ryan 3

Reaction score
Hello all, my wipers are starting to go down hill and smear so its time for a upgrade. I researched a bunch online and even some neat spring loaded ones on Amazon, I just wanted to see what everyone on here had and what was your opinion on a good pair.

Also I finally took the plunge and got my hid's installed and they are beyond amazing. They color and brightness change is like I'm driving a completly different truck. Next to come is the fog lights because they look bad when it doesn't match.

IMO, almost any of the new one piece synthetic wipers are good.

My mom is using the AZ duralast. They are fair priced and holding up well. They are a year old.

Im using the one piece 19" trico's for about a year. They are doing well. Cost less than others.

The only ones I wont buy again are Bosch. They cost too much and lasted less than 6months.

The Heat and industrial fallout, in my area is rough on wipers. They dry rot and get scratched easy in my area.

I might try the Rain-X wipers next. I hear good things about them. Also various stores have buy one get one deals, all the time.

I've been using the RainX Wipers for years... They are pretty great.

And Bmore4x4, if you figure out how to have HIDs in the head lamps turned on the same time the fogs are on. I would like to hear it. I tried it once, and my dash said I had high beams on and the fogs wouldn't turn on. Kinda sucks having it and both not working at the same time. Maybe having the Bi- HIDs would help.

I just purchased new wipers for my Toyota and picked up 2 Ansco Beam style wipers (no exposed metal parts. That's the same style I have on my Mercedes and they really work great and last a long time. I think they were about $14 each.

...Rich

My RAIN X wipers are 2 years old and are still in great shape, I also use RAIN X on the windshield. And no I'm not a spokesperson.:grin:

I use the ones from thedDealership.. Always smooth and seem to last a lot longer than the Anco and more expensive curved ones.. JMO...

Latest posts