Win A ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I finally retired and I am now back in the States. I seen on tv this morning you could enter to win a Custom ST. Here is the link that will get to the site.

http://www.zune.net/en-us/discover/flex/default.htm

If any body should win it, it should be someone from this site.

Duece

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: This Promotion begins on April 3, 2009 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on August 31, 2009 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the "Promotion Period"). However, residents of Florida may enter beginning at 12:01 AM PT on April 9, 2009. During the Promotion Period, visit www.zune.net/flex, complete all required fields as indicated on the Official Entry Form, download Zune software and set up a Zune account and provide the correct "Song of the Week" to receive one (1) entry. NOTE: The Zune software and account are free and may be cancelled at any time.

Edit: It says its free at first..... then when you get to the download page it says. "Free 14-day Zune Pass" but it doesn't state what happens after a free 14 day pass. I would guess, payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts