Will this work for a 2001 as well

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dingo. I am looking for more info on the message center that came in the 2001 explorer sport. I just installed the highrise console conversion and it came with the message center so i am trying to find some wiring info.

I have to agree with Dingo, in that I have seen both the '01 manual and the '03 electrical manuals. There is a difference in the way the graphical diagrams in the manuals are printed, and I like the '03 much better. Your main difference will be in the options, as well as they just could have wired the '03 differently just because they felt like it.

The message center was used in the regular Explorer. It's a nightmare to try to install it. Be really sure you want it.

I have it installed already. I have the power to the Message Center hooked up and it works. All i need now is to locate about 10 different sensors and find the correct wires and connect them to the Message Center. I even found the wire for the lights and i hooked up the rear blower motor.

Latest posts