Will these wheels fit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do believe those numbers are right on (even the offset).

edit: For 1st generation Tracs only though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason those look great. What size tires do you have? Is there any rubbing?? Is your speedometer still correct??

Thanks,

Peter

Hey bro, Those wheels are going to be wide. Mine are 18x8. I should have gotten 18x7.5 or something, but....I like the wider look. Plus with it being lowered and having fender flares, it looks kind of beefy and bulked out. I love the look! ;) I had to put 1.25" spacers on it. I was going to do 1/2" aluminum spacers and also get longer studs in place of the originals, but thats a very expensive job to do and time consuming. So go get some spacers, also make sure all your lugs are the correct pitch. 1/2x20 thread pattern. Here are pics of mine with the spacers and wheels. The spacers are mainly needed for the front so the wheels do not rub against the upper control arm when making turns as well as when you are traveling staight. They are wrapped in Falken ST/Z-04 255/55/18's. They only threw the speedometer off .2 MPH. Which meant at 60 MPH, I was actually running 60.2 MPH. I have an XCal 2 now, so my tire size is programmed into it, and it recalibrated the computer and now it runs with the correct configurations with my current tires. So now at 60 MPH, I am actually running 60 MPH :D. Good luck bud! Check out the pics in my library in the NEWEST folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always catch myself oggling at that picture of yours Jason. Nice. You got nice wheels too Divedeep.