Will 2012 Ford Edge wheels work?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2007 ST LTD V8 4WD with only 40K miles on it.

Locally, somebody is selling some 20x8 oem wheels from a 2012 Ford Edge. I'm wondering if they'd work with my new (to me) ST.

I googled this Edge wheel and found they had the same 5x114.3 bolt pattern and a 40mm offset (I think that's the same as the 20s on the Adrenalin?). They have a 63.4 center bore, compared to the Sport Trac's 70.5, so I think I'd have to have the centers bored out a little.

Info on the Edge wheel here:

autorimshop.com/ford-edge-2012-20-wheel-rim-3847.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwlLm3BRDjnML3h9ic_vkBEiQABa5oeffL3RRtNYHDQrg84lAjqxNa41GTh_MX9MnFhq5sCJ0aArz7 8P8HAQ

The seller is including the TPMS sensors. So my question: will the sensors work with my ST? I think they'd look pretty bad-ass:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks

Lemar< did the ford edge work on your ford sportrac, I to am looking for a set of adrenalin wheels, but can't find them at a reasonable price. Please advise> thanks Ken (205)886-8118. Tuscaloosa,Al

Lemar< did the ford edge work on your ford sportrac, I to am looking for a set of adrenalin wheels, but can't find them at a reasonable price. Please advise> thanks Ken (205)886-8118. Tuscaloosa,Al

Latest posts