Will '01 center console fit '03 model???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 63455

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Sport Trac with base center console (with the bag). After seeing the project on this site where it was replaced with the full center console, I started looking for a replacement console. I might have found one. Does anyone know if the console from a 2001 model will fit my 2003? From what I can tell, it looks the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, both the shorty console or the long console will fit 2001-2005 models. Ther can be some slight color variations in the Tan interiors between model years.

...Rich

I think the '01 has rear audio controls. I dont think that will wire up to the '03. Also make sure you get the harness and duct work. So you can have rear ac and heat control.

Otherwise dimensions are the same..

i just did the high center console project that is listed on the site and the only problem i had was the ducting that goes to the back i need to do some retrofitting to make it work. There is a control modual on the floor that is in the way. ill take some pictures and let you see. The screws that need to be taken out to change the duct work under the dash is a pain to get to.

Latest posts