Wife's new ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Anglin

Reaction score
Hi, posted a couple of times and have really enjoyed the info and convo. Just bought a 2005 ST premium, Charcoal beige paint, V6, auto, lectric everything including rear window, sunroof, leather heated seats, rear air/heat, compass, auto mirrow, 6 disc CD, factory bed cover, keyless entry, 4.10 possi, monochromatic paint (whick I like alot) and some other stuff. Have added a K&N and pulled the air siliencer, floor mats and wheel cover. To add this week vent shades and hitch from Uhaul. Also ordered paint in can to match truck so I can spray the cowl. It has turned gray and looks out of place with the paint scheme.

Here are some pics, I hope.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't buy anything from Uhaul. They won't even rent you a trailer if they know you are pulling it with your ST. Just can't see giving them any money.

Got to be a better place to buy a hitch.

Just my opinion.

Truck sounds like a real beauty.

Can you see pictures now? Did the library thing.

Already have a contract with Uhaul. I was unaware of any issues with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Yeah, Uhaul will not rent trailers to those with STs. I'm sure you read all the posts on changing out the shocks and sway bar. A must do in my opinion. Good luck with it.

Nice Trac.

FYI, if you click enter after each pic. They will stack and you wont have to srcoll sideways, for viewing..:supercool:

Get ALL the fluids changed. Tranny flush, t-case, and axles, along with the oil and coolant.

Ounce of prevention and all that.

Ooooohh, nice! Good luck to you and the missus. Plenty of people know a lot of stuff about our trucks here. So, don't be a stranger and speak up whenever you need something. Welcome to the website, BC :welcome::welcome:

what kind of intake should i get?

should i get an exhaust?

dingo, your the best !!

should i lift my trac?

todd, where are you?

Ask Caymen / Tom already people!!!

He'll have a PERFECT answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q out...

Latest posts